For those 55-90 years young, our focus is on stability, flexibility, strength, and keeping Gravitas Legends young as long as possible!
- We use general CrossF programming principles, but we modify a great deal to ensure safety
- We focus on functional movements that will create stability and strength in all aspects of movement and life
- Improve your quality of life and keep it going!
3 Reasons to Incorporate Weight Training as We Age:
- Keep Muscle Mass: The rate of muscle loss increases as we age. Incorporating strength training reduces the rate of loss and in turn helps us in all areas of life and in other activities – rowing, hiking, cycling – whatever else we do!
- Reduce Injury and Fatigue: As we age our joints can become weak, stiff and sore unless we include physical activity. Weak joints are more vulnerable to injury from falls, twists or even picking up the groceries.
- Counteract the Loss of Lean Mass: For many of us our appetites are reduced as we age. Consequently, we eat less, maybe too much less, and lose muscle mass along with weight. Maintaining muscle mass is vitally important.
WE'RE HERE FOR YOUSick of feeling sick and tired?
We're here for you! Come in and talk to our knowledgeable and caring staff and we'll discuss how we can help you reach your goals!