As an Individual Design (ID) client, you will be teamed up with a qualified coach who will thoroughly assess your goals and current situation in regards to fitness, nutrition and lifestyle.
Clients who choose ID consist of competitive CrossFit athletes, weight loss clients, business professionals, rock climbers, mature trainees, those working around injuries/restrictions, and much more.
When your training becomes solely focused on you and the achievement of your goals, you are ready for the Individual Design service at Gravitas Fitness. Without a doubt, this service is for the autonomous client who prefers to stick to their individual plan and workout on a flexible schedule. ID is a unique training experience for those in the Santa Barbara area, (also offered to clients remotely across the globe).
- 9-month commitment
- Personalized workouts emailed daily through Fitbot – our online coach-client communication platform.
- Gym access 7 days per week that will accommodate your busy and fluctuating schedule.
- Thirty (30) minute in-person or Skype consultation every 4-6 weeks with your coach to keep you on track and maintain accountability.
- Ongoing nutrition prescription focused on your goals, activity and lifestyle.
- Technical coaching through videos submitted to your coach so you can continually develop and hone your quality of movement.
- Invitation to join the Gravitas Fitness “Community Class” every Saturday at 9:30am – a “CrossFit” style group workout and a great way to start the weekend!
- In addition to the coaching, ID clients can add one-on-one “Skill Sessions” as needed at a rate of $50 per half hour. This is a discounted rate offered only to ID clients.
WE'RE HERE FOR YOUSick of feeling sick and tired?
We're here for you! Come in and talk to our knowledgeable and caring staff and we'll discuss how we can help you reach your goals!